VACATION RENTAL AVAILABILITY
- All homes are subject to availability.
- Rates are given as a general guideline and subject to change without notice and are set by the owners.
- Weekly rates are available on all homes.
- Security, pet or cleaning fees and/or deposits may be charged by some owners.
- Winter rates are available on all homes with some winter holidays being at summer rates.
- Please call our toll free number or Email us to find out more information about these homes and the availability.
|Summer Rates are from May 20th Through September 30th including ThanksGiving, Christmas and New Years.|
|© 2012 Breaker House Vacation Rentals. Prices and availability subject to change.||
WHALES TALE is located about 50 miles north of the California border in Nesika Beach a small bedroom community of Gold Beach. This totally remodeled 3 bedroom 2 bath home has lots of charm and is located in a very quiet area on large acre plus lots.Wide views to the north of coastline to Cape Sebastian and Port Orford Head. The Cape Blanco lighthouse can be seen most nights as it comes around every 20 seconds. Easy beach access nearby to miles of open beach for beach combing, agat hunting, bird watching and whale watching. WIFI, cable TV, Sun room and fenced yard area.
|1 KING, 1 QUEEN, 4 TWINS|
Minimum Days To Stay:
|NO - ASK FIRST|
|FLAT SCREEN TV|
Cedar Bend Golf Course 1 mile north. Five other golf courses within 1 hour including Bandon Dunes. Year round fishing on 7 wild and scenic rivers plus the mighty Pacific. Rogue River Jet boat rides up to 104 miles up river. Lots of fun for the whole family. Wide open beaches, beach combing, agate hunting, whale watching. Three casinos with in 1.5 hours if you need a little more excitement and great entertinment. The WILD RIVERS COAST offers 7 wild rivers for fishing from trout to salmon.
|No Pets - Ask First|
|2-3 nights $170.00 per night. 4+ nights $150.00 per night or $1000.00 per week.|
|2-3 nights $150.00 per night. 4 + nights $130.00 per night or $800.00 per week.|
|Add 1% State Tax|
Summer Rates are from May 20th Through September 30th
including ThanksGiving, Christmas and New Years